Thursday, June 22, 2023

Yesterday, Anne and I headed out of here shortly

after 1pm, we caught the bus to Clareview and then the train to Bay Station for her. I went to Corona station and bought her a large coffee like she asked, a small one for me, and a Boston cream donut. I was surprised to find out her to be gone for over an hour. She said that her doctor wanted to do a physical.

After that, we caught the train to Southgate and boarded the #704 to the AMA there. Anne wanted to get her dinner at Olive Garden not far away. I waited for another half hour. We walked over to iHop when we probably should have gone to the "ToysR Us" store direction. 

IHop wasn't that busy as the supper crowd was just getting in. I had the breakfast scrambler. Anne had the senior's version. We like this location because it's easier to get to than the North side location we went to 2 years ago. The #704 we caught back to Southgate was a long bus ride.

Next up, Anne wants to go to the upcoming Mission Impossible movie and before that "5 Guys," burger franchise. We got the #104 at Coliseum station after a brief wait. We were home at 7pm. That was 6 hours for me. no way, after that am I going to go to Healthcare Solutions Thursday. I'll go Friday/Saturday. Not sure yet.

The other good thing yesterday, I was able to get over 6000 steps:


That was quite a bit of walking. Tonight is laundry night, and I can work on that video intro for Saturday's video. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment