Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Anne has a Doctor's appointment at our

shared Doctor Wednesday. She suggested we go together but I can wait in the empty food court below. Another casualty of the pandemic. After that, since we're just off the Capital line LRT, we may as well transfer to the #704 at Southgate and head to IHOP in the South Park shopping centre, next door to the Walmart there. Sounds like a good idea. 

Since there is no work, no BoB, and no lodge, this is going to be a dull summer. I can't even go to the North East Seniors Centre since NESA is being shut down for renovation. Since I have no distractions, I may as well Game on my Nintendo Switch, work on my YouTube channel, and watch CFL football. 

Speaking of which there was a good article on why coach Chris Jones believes in Taylor Cornelius so much. It's a pretty good article. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment