Monday, June 26, 2023

We feel that it is wax buildup causing

some of my hearing loss. I can hear ok on YouTube etc but the television needs to be at ~ 60% volume for me to pick up anything at all. Before bed it was eardrops. Not sure if they work at all. My Doctor helped last year with this and If this isn't cleared up by Thursday, I'll be making yet another visit next week. 

At least if anything the weather is good as we approach Canada Day Saturday, July 1st.  Our weather now:

We don't do anything on Canada Day. It's mostly (imo) a family event.

The first half of yesterday's Argo's/Elks game was good 18-17. Scoring first was nice but after that, it was all Argo's. Turnovers did us in. There was the blocked punt, Argo's scored on, Horse collar, fumbling the ball on the 1-yard line, etc. We made the score respectable near the end 42-31 Argo's. Next up Friday in Ottawa. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment