Wednesday, June 21, 2023

The new plan today

is to leave out of here at 1pm for Anne's 2pm downtown Doctor's appointment. As she's getting off at Bay station, I'm getting out at Corona. I might pop into Audrey's, and say hello. I used to be a regular there before the pandemic. Anne's going to meet me at Tim's and we can go from there to Southgate #704 to iHop. Steps from yesterday:

It's a race against time to rescue the 5 person crew of the Titan submersible to study the Titanic wreckage. The vessel had ~ 40 hours of breathable air left at 1pm yesterday. The crew inside has been tapping on the inside hull of the Titan, every 3 minutes. Only Sonar can locate their position. This is just what I know so far. More info as of this hour

Normally for the month of June, we get ~ 80mm's worth of rain. We have since Sundays 149mm's worth. or almost 6 inches. Most of the steady rain is done so our outing today should be ok. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment