Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Earlier this morning

 I had a bit of a scare as our internet went down. The last thing I need is for that to happen just before we begin a new project. Anne made a quick call to tech support. They were aware of the outage and no sooner had Anne gotten off the phone, than the internet was restored. Prior to the last project in June, I had an illness that took out ~ 75% of my hearing. I went through that whole project being sick. A few days later, my health was back to normal levels. I was concerned because we were beginning a new project, I'd be offline, and history with some other snag before a new project would repeat itself. Yet I'm good to go for 4pm.

After my 4-hour shift tonight I have 5 days off. I anticipate this to be a short project anyway closing around the end of the month and nothing forthcoming for the rest of the year. Never say never.

Our initial Greater Edmonton Foundation (gef) housing contact for low-income seniors is no longer with the organization. I kind of suspected this to be the case. Enter our new contact. While on the phone with her earlier, she said we can put our name into more than 3 properties. We also need health documentation and confirmation on who will take our cats if and when we pass away.  That's the hardest part of any of this. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment