Tuesday, October 3, 2023

It's confirmed I have work

beginning tomorrow 4-8, off Friday because of the long weekend. Back at it Tuesday. That's about all I can say about the project. I've done this one once before and it's a good one.

My wife's sister, Pat has her husband of 77 years old in a Cape Breton hospital. Anne and Pat do Facetime every Monday at 6pm. They've been out to visit us a few times but nice since we've been at our new location. We're concerned for Barry's health to say the least.

The good news about this project because it's Thanksgiving weekend, and we're off Friday until Tuesday. I've been off for 6 months. It's going to be a short project with no indication of whether or not we have another project after this. Oh well, it is what it is as the kids say. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment