Tuesday, October 17, 2023

The project survey we're doing

is so short it takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Normally in a 4-hour shift, I can achieve a flow rate easily enough which is 2 completes/hour. I did 22 which is a record for me. 

Around 2pm I placed an order from the Walmart pharmacy for sometime later this week pickup. Anne usually does that for me. 

My main concern coming up is my petition for Royal Arch (RA). I emailed my contact the petition but he has been concerned about other things pressing on his mind. I called him last Friday but so far he has yet to return my call. I'm optimistic and interested but he needs to get my petition before next week so it can be read in the lodge and balloted the same night. If I fail to hear from my contact by next week then well, idk. Anyway, that's all for now.       

No comments:

Post a Comment