Sunday, October 8, 2023

I hope everyone is having

a nice long Thanksgiving day weekend. The weather is great. I'm working. I might have an opportunity to expand my Masonic horizons a bit. More info on that as it happens.

There are lots of Halloween events happening in Edmonton throughout the month of October Here are just a few spooky events:

• Fort Edmonton Park has their annual DarkHaunted Festival. Filled with killer clowns and killer food. For more details and to book tickets check it out here.

• Pumpkins After Dark is a walk-through experience at Borden Park. Featuring amazing sculptures and over 10,000 pumpkins! It’s open from 7-10pm and tickets cost ~$20.

• For a little less scary of an event, happening north of Edmonton is the Haunted Pumpkin Festival. Open every weekend at Prairie Gardens it features a U-pick, corn mazes, hay rides, and other farm-related activities. To find out more visit their website.

I think I'll have enough work to last me until the end of the year. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment