Tuesday, October 24, 2023

After a 3 year delay

is the Edmonton Valley line LRT about be activated? The $1.8B project has been met with setback after setback. Finally it was announced today that next Saturday November 4th 5pm, the Valley line LRT will be open to the public. Apprently. I'll believe it when I see it. This is the first time that a LRT will be going above ground in the downtown core.

Yesterday I completed the first revision of my short story based upon my editors recomendations. Then she's going to do one more walk through grammar check. Then I can send it out and wait for the inevitable rejection slips. Next month, I'm writing the next story and that goes out to the same editor and so on.

Earlier today I completed my Halloween beat. It's mostly samples from Pixlebay and an Ai photo generated in Canva. The major news of the day though is I got to 200 subscribers. I would like too open Patreon. Not sure how to proceed with this yet. Anyway, that's all for now. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment