Monday, October 9, 2023

This 4 day long weekend

went by way too fast. One minute I'm watching the Elks/Argo's and in an eyeblink here I am. Tomorrow, this time I'll be 30 minutes to closing and closing off the shift.

I didn't get any writing done because I wanted the weekend off. However, I did get my YouTube video published to my channel. "World Flute Trap." That video got me 5 comments, 6 likes, and 1 sub. #196. I'm 4 away from activating Patreon. I'm thinking 3 tiers. The first tier $10/month gets their name in gold letters scrolling at the bottom of the screen and their logo is displayed on my video and access to my personal email. $5/month, their name gets scrolled across the length of the screen and links to their channels before the comments. $1/month gets their links on the screen. Something to that effect. Not sure yet.

Tomorrow is day 2 of the project. I'll be working like that all week. Hopefully, I can meet with my Royal Arch contact to get that petition to him and the appropriate fee. Also this week I need to get my flu shot as well. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment