Friday, October 20, 2023

😃It's a Friday mid-late afternoon

about ready to start my shift. I doubt we'll be done tonight but most likely we will tomorrow. I could use a week off. Or this might be it for the rest of the year🤷‍♂️ I'm hoping we're done tonight but Super might have us working to 9 and done the project ðŸ¤·‍♂️Out from this I hope to take care of a major bill. 

I still have yet to hear from my Royal Arch contact as it's been almost 2 weeks now. He said how he would have my petition read in his lodge and ballot the same night. I'm hoping I'll have my Mark master's degree before the end of the year.

We have one more shift for tomorrow. It will give us a few more hours. I managed 12 completes as it was a slow Friday night for me.  Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment