Sunday, April 8, 2018

Yikes, I haven't blogged in a week

as things have been relatively busy around here. Lodge and the job plus life here in "the big city." 👀

The tragic accident of the Humboldt Bronco's. Friday night on the news is where I first got a glimpse of the story. I learned yesterday while waiting for Mary in the Northgate food court at noon on my iPod via wifi. 15 people. I was shocked, like. I'm sure the driver is devastated from the accident. He was treated and released. That's why I don't like going on country roads because stuff like this. My  heart goes out to the Humboldt community.
😭
Yesterday I had got my compression stockings but they are really tight to put on. So tight in fact I had to by (as suggested) a pair of latex gloves to put them on. I didn't know how I'm going to put them on by myself. There needs to be a better solution. So I met with Mary at the food court. We haven't seen each other in over 25 years. We had a good chat and had lunch. We agreed to do this more often. So I caught my #9 bus to107/101st and did my business and got a stage mic stand (heavy carrying home) and the iKlip expand for smartphones. Both work great.

Anne had a short shift and was home before 8pm. My Vancouver/Oilers game was just getting underway. Last game for the Sundin Twins. The Oilers gave them a nice send off and the crowd a standing ovation. The game went to OT then a shoot out. As for today, it's a Wrestlemania Sunday and off to work tomorrow. We need these hours. Other then a Doctors visit (follow up) Tuesday and back to the music store on my into work, I've got a quite week ahead. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment