Thursday, April 12, 2018

Just going into work and

back this week. Last night the project finished earlier at 7pm. I was home by 8. Next project next week sometime, Tuesday? 

Anne's out at Tim's getting us a treat and I'm working on some channel art for my You Tube channel. I'm trying to establish what my music channel is about. The heading will be Jim Shannon on sounds. With the Jim part kind of tilted. Underneath: Noodling, i0s, messing about. Something like that. I discovered a online channel art creator: Pixlr and playing around with it.

This has got to be the most coolest month I've seen here in Alberta since 1982. At the moment its -1 but it feels like -6. Its overcast gloomy, Tomorrow we're supposed to be at +6 and +9 Saturday 👍 With all this we still have snow on the ground in spots. Especially out behind us:
 
Anne's brought us out one of Tim's Turkey club and it was surprisingly good. She brought me back a Boston Cream and a coffee to have for later. Finally i have a few hours to myself. Anyway, that's about all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment