Sunday, April 15, 2018

I've got 2 more days out

out of 5. I like having the time off but the bills don't like it.

Wow, Art Bell dead at 72. I always listen to Coast to Coast am. Sad news.

So today I'm heading out of here at about 1pm to gather with brethren from the lodge. Its a social event at an undisclosed location 😯 But its out for a few hours. 

I put together another track on my You Tube channel showing for the first time my over head mic video shot. Not the gear, just the end result. 

So if all goes well, I might be able to get a real desktop computer this week. I  selected the parts, I'm just having it built for me. I'm looking at a i5/6 core processor (integrated graphics) 16DDR4 Ram, Matx case, 4Tb hard drive, dvd read/writer player, with a 600 watt ps. I already have a sound card. I'm getting a Windows 10 media cd to go along with it, etc. Most likely this will take a day or 2 to build. This is not a gaming rig. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment