Friday, April 20, 2018

On one hand my

job is good because it is flexible and gives me time off between projects. Like now. I'm on day 1/5. On the other hand its no good for the pocket book. I think I'm back to work Tuesday.

Having time off like I have especially this time of year, lets me watch some play off hokey. Even though the Oilers aren't in it, I'm supporting The Winnipeg Jets. They advanced to the 2nd round finishing game #5 5-0 over The Wild. Could the Jets go to the finale? Hard to say.

All this week I've been working at getting a banner up on my You Tube channel. I've been using Pixlr, and its very easy to use. Its free and online. The next thing I'm working on is an outro over the weekend.
Today, we've had one of the nicest days so far here in Edmonton this year. Temperature rose to +15☀Even now as the sun sets its +12 but we're on the other side and its mostly shade here. I have my window opened and its very nice, and comfortable. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment