Monday, April 16, 2018

So once my wife gets a few things

resolved (hopefully this week) I'll be able to order the parts for my new computer. I'll be able to do some live streaming and live gameplay. My first computer I bought since 2005. 

That was (yesterday), my first and last experience in a Vietnam restaurant. They were sure busy for a Sunday afternoon. I was with a group of 13 I think it was. I didn't have anything to eat.


My last day off as I think I'm back at work tomorrow. I'm watching a bit of playoff hockey when I can. Winnipeg got blown out 6-2. Lots of soft penalties.

After our 5pm brunch I was working on channel art for my You Tube channel. I think I'm just going to wait until I get the new computer and an art program like Vegas Pro or Corel draw or something. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment