Tuesday, April 17, 2018

We got a massive spring

dump of snow out there. Kind of treacherous going out for my appointment this afternoon, so I'll be making a call to rebook. I can make my payment for $23 next week or even later this week on my way to work.

This feud BC and Alberta are having over the kinder Morgan pipeline is having BC Premier John Horgan and Alberta Premier in a battle over the pipeline. Justin Trudeau and the NEB are in favour of the pipeline going forward in the national interests of the Country. The pipeline has legal Federal sanctions. So now we have all these people protesting the pipeline trying to slow it down, so called environmentalists. Yet what they don't want people to know is that BC is third in the country when it comes to dumping raw sewage into oceans, lakes and rivers. BC dumps hundreds of millions of raw sewage every year. BC is the #1 exporter of coal  in North America. Journalist Danielle Smith did an expose on this recently. You can read the article on my Facebook page here. In other words folks, BC "environmentalists" are hypocrites. These "environmentalists" don't want you to know about this hypocrisy.       

So, it looks like I'm having a bit of an extended break here. I've been invited to attend an office bon voyage party for one of our senior members. Hopefully it will be before the new project begins. Other wise my paycheck could be very small. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment