Thursday, July 23, 2020

The other day in a Skype conversation

Profile
me and an old friend of mine for over 20 years were having a discussion about trust. She couldn't why a mutual 3rd party wouldn't give out a phone number. These 2 people got along very well but my friend over the years forgot her friends phone number somebody else had access to. This person could not give out the phone number. Its not just about privacy its about trust. My friend insisted so and so can trust her. All parties have known each other for many years. My friend couldn't grasp the concept of trust on this level. My friend is a smart lady, she'll figure it out in the end.

After a bit of research, I lucked out on the size number of my SSD 2280, and the Key number. My M.2 is a 2280, and its an M key and its Gen3x4. When I'm ready to upgrade

So apparently, the City of Edmonton has just announced that wearing a Covid face mask will be mandatory on a ETS buses and all City run facilities, its a good move. And on that note, I'm off to lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment