Sunday, July 19, 2020

When I escaped the nest back in

1973, I stopped caring what people think about me. People come and go, and for the ones that recently did leave my reaction is meh. I've also learned that once in awhile I need to outgrow some people. Not everyone needs to be my friend. Maybe they want to kick the tires a bit, see if there's anything there. Its just part of human nature. 


I mentioned the above because I received a rare Facebook friend request the other day. This person said, "I know (blank) I heard lots about you." My response was, "uh oh." This person might not ever engage with me in chat again, its all good. Whether friends did me wrong or are struggling with me and they have my phone number and want to talk, I will talk with them. No problem. I'll put down what I'm doing, my friends are important. I'm not mad at anyone. Best time to call me however is mornings until 1:30pm, because I have more privacy.

Next Week, NHL Oilers hockey returns! 😃 Its Oilers@Calgary. Well at Rogers Place arena that is. Tuesday July 28th 8:30pm, in an exhibition game. I'm not sure if any of these games are televised. An exhibition Oilers game in July, wow. Then on the following Saturday August 1st its the playoff qualifying round Chicago@Oilers best of 5. So its (unless things change and if the games are televised) I'll be able to see Oilers history in the making.

On tap for this week, I'm working on a dub chill kind of a track using material form my Loop Cloud library and Arcade. Also, just to up my game a bit more, I'll be introducing some royalty free motion graphic overlays into the mix. Plus I hope to get that Samsung 970 Evo Plus m.2 ssd onto my motherboard. Do a bit of "open heart" surgery so to speak. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment