Thursday, July 16, 2020

Yesterday while at

Staples, I couldn't believe all the customers inside without Covid face masks on. Staples has lots of hand sanitizers and most of the staff have face masls or are behind shields.

I bought the Samsung nvme ssd and 2 packages of energel pens. They have some nice computer chairs at Staples as well, and I almost bought one, but couldn't justify spending below my balance. Perhaps next month.

Also yesterday, Anne and I did a massive purge of our closet, which contained mostly my stuff. The "purge" was Anne's idea but I agreed. I threw out a lot of crap but also found a bunch of stuff, like my Bartending 1 course certificate:

The above certificate was issued shortly after completing the test, November 26th 1984 at Norquest college. I never pursued the 2nd part because I realized that bartending was the kind of a job that would require me to stay on my feet. I did that all day at my day job at the time.  

So its official, Edmonton and Toronto are the only 2 NHL hub cities. On the 26th of this month there will be an exhibition game, Calgary at Edmonton, and I imagine Edmonton at Calgary. Its my understanding that the puck drops on the season wrap up August 1st. The Stanley Cup game will be played here in Edmonton. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment