Monday, June 7, 2021

If this is my summer all I can say

 is bring it. I hope everything remains status quo pension wise. I like the job I have because its casual and part time. I might have some work coming up next week but they have limited hours. I wont mind sitting this one out I'll know more about my pension status for 2022 at the end of this month.

Next week I'll be booking for my 2nd Covid Phizer. Most likely I'll get my shot by the end of the month. Same place, Northgate mall. Anne can book her's at the end of this month. Its all good.

At noon I'll be checking in on Apple's WWDC 21. I'm working on the finale touches of a video for upload this afternoon. I'm trying to do one video music sketch a week. Also, at 6 is game #4 Winnipeg/Montreal of the Stanley Cup playoffs. The Habs could sweep the series tonight and move on to round 4. I'll be watching that this evening to round out my day. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment