Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Yesterday we got to a high temperature

of +34*c. Today even hotter to ~ 35*c. And I'm feeling the heat. Even our budgie birds are labouring in this heat. Plus I have a full 5 hour shift ahead of me from 2-7pm. 

We're supposed to climb to ~ +35* today which is a record for us here in Edmonton. That's the big story around here is the heat.  The Habs lost game one last night to a score of 5-1 over Tampa. My prediction for this series is Tampa in 5. Sorry Canadians, but the important thing is you got this far taking out Toronto, Winnipeg and Vegas. 

Other then trying to beat the heat, not much else is going on. I'm hoping once this project is done tomorrow, I get some time off. Next project could be as early as next week. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment