Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Monday I received my 2nd dose

 of Pfizer. I had the say off but i probably could have worked the shift. I really hadn't experienced any side effects. It doesn't mean that I still can get Covid, it just means i've got another tool in the tool box to fight against it.

I alsmost bought the Sony Zv-1 Vlogging camera. At $800 Canadain it was a good deal, However I would need a few accesories, like the tripod and the Rode wireless go mic. I like the Sony because it can shoot in 4k and has a recording time of 70 minutes. Once all the accesories are bought, the camera will cost as much as my computer a few years ago.

I've still got hours for this week. Not sure when the project will end as its still up in the air. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment