Friday, June 18, 2021

Not much going on that a

Twitter post wouldn't cover. Earlier this week we began the new project. I got a full say of it tomorrow. Just watching the NHL play offs. Monday I have off to get my Covid 2nd dose. Two weeks after that I'd be fully vaccinated.

Today because 70% of this country's popeulation has 1 dose of a Covid-19 shot, Kenney has launched stage 3 of the open for summer economic relaunch plan. All Covid 19 health restrictions are lifted. No mask wearing and or social distancing. Mass crowds can gather at concerts and other events. Until all of Alberta has had to shots, watch hospitalization numbers climb 2 weeks into this. RIght now just  under 1 million Canadians have 2 shots. I'll be one of them Monday. Anyway, that's all  for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment