Friday, June 25, 2021

Montreal Canadians earned a

spot in the Stanley cup final. Very cool. Now all we need now is for New York Islanders to beat Tampa Bay lightning. Two Eastern teams Montreal representing the Clarence Campbell Western Conference, and either Newy York Islanders or Tampa bay lightning, reresenting the Prince of Wales. Thanks Covid, lol.

I'm working tonight and Saturday plus 3 days next week. I hope that's the end of it for awhile. I could use a couple of months off.

We're about to head into some really active warm weather, after today calling for some +32's, even some +34's. And we're going to have +27-+30's over the next week, uggh. 

Earlier I went and downloaded from the app store Synthmaster 2. Its got somehing like 2,000 patches its Auv3. Its a full synth capable of programing as well. I'm also enjoying my Loopcloud Studio account. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment