Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I felt good heading

into work this morning and I managed to sang the dialler I had Monday, so far so good right? I got nothing the first half while all about me got sale after sale. Then the boss said we could modify Thanks for the earth day card/“what we were saying which helped and I began to treat this like another campaign we had and I began getting sales. I felt a lot better. My total wasn’t anything stellar or anything but I was making the effort. I had a decent LRT ride home and coming up the stairs my right knee began to ache with every step. Uh-oh. Arthritis creeping in. I’m hoping its just temporary.

Other then that not a lot going on lately. I’m just waiting for the week to wind down and then I get 10 days off to relax around the house etc.

One of my co workers I have as a friend on Facebook came by to visit just before lunch break. I said, “Thanks for the earth day card.” He looked at me funny. I had the email still in my Itouch buffer and I said the post came in at 3:01pm, Friday. He said that’s odd because he was working with me on that day, this last Friday. I know he can post from his cell phone. My brother does that from his Blackberry. He said Facebook has been having some hack issues lately. And then I realized that I had a similar type card, request whatever from another Facebook friend a few months ago. The first one of these hacks had got my Gmail account to raise some alarms and they went and suspended my email. I just ignore them from now on. Anyway that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment