Friday, April 8, 2011

I had a enjoyable night at the

the Lodge last night. I made a few mistakes but nothing I’m told was major.


Donna (Anne's sister) took us along to Jasper 2 years ago this July. She took this photo of us in the mountains on our way to the Miette Hot springs.I was losing my hair about this time. I'm tilting over because of my scoliosis. Just thought I'd share this photo:




I was on time this morning but ended up with no sales on the board. It wasn’t a very good day sales wise today. I got my cheque at 3:30pm and was surprised to see I got a nice ammount! Also, we got shut down at 4pm. I headed over to Scotia cashed my cheque and picked up Robert J. Sawyer’s “Wonder.” I‘m missing book 2 but it‘s on order.

The weeks not quite over yet but I had a nice one, with Monday going out to meet RJS and having Audrey's letting me get a book signed and letting me keep it for me for 5 days. Classy act. Then winning money on Pro-line was nice, Thursday with Lodge night and today even though I didn't make any sales, I got a decent pay cheque. All in all, this week was good.

After I got the book, I waited for the train. Most likely standing room only. I decided I’d get on the Century Park train and took a long ride there and on the way back kind of napped on the train. At Clairview I decided to go get some beer for Anne and I and I made it in time with about half an hour to spare before the Wild/Oiler game here at Rexall. Anyway, that‘s about all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment