Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm having a pretty

good day today and just winding it down this evening.

This morning I got into the office without incident just the way I like it. Most of the snow is melted out there now.

I tried calling Anne at about 3:30pm and found none picking up the phone, kind of telling me she was out as our gst check had come in. I got home shortly after 5pm and she was all happy. So after supper she went to get her BBQ because the one we had for over 10 years had broken down on us. It was time for a new one.

I was doing some research on DAW's and any that had note composing tools built in but couldn't find anything so far. Apparently Silebus is supposed to be able to merge with most DAW hosts.

I got a feeling that my income tax return is coming in shortly as I'm going to use it to try and get the Iphone 4. If I can't get that, then I'm going to get "Addictive Drums." Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment