Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's been a great week

I‘ve been having a nice couple of days at work this week. The other day I got a Facebook message reply from an old friend I hadn’t seen since before I got married. We used to play Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) but even though I hadn‘t played the game in like over 10 years I‘d still like to get into it, so hopefully he got my message reply and my phone number to call me back but it took him forever to even find my message to him, it could take me just as long for him to reply back. I‘d like to game over the next long weekend.

So far I haven’t heard any new information on the proposed upcoming Star Wars live action TV show. What I know is they are looking for writers and plan for 100 hours. The series is supposed to take place between “Revenge of the Syth“ and “A new hope."
We got a lot of snow today as it started coming down about 8am this morning. I think we got 6 inches of it so far and its still coming down. The boots come back on tomorrow morning. Anyway, that’s all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment