Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My so called

Facebook Live experiment yesterday didn't do very much. It worked and that was the main thing. I played around with it for a bit. I was concerned that it might eat into my data usage monthly cycle. I'm tapped out at 200Gb and I might go unlimited in the New Year. At least I know that Facebook Live works on my iPod. At the moment though I have no use for FB Live. 

I'll be happy when baseball season is over because its affecting me at work. Mr. Jones is on the phone and even though I'm not asking for money, his attention is on the ballgame. Lots of people when they hear the name of the cause I'm representing think I'm asking for money over the phone. We don't do that. I've got seconds to get the word "Volunteer" out and once I've got that out of the way I slow down. I still get the hang ups before the word volunteer comes out because of the ballgame. I'm not a baseball fan, but Mr. Jone's attention is on the game. I'm calling into Grand Prairie and its the 2nd round calling missed calls. Its like pulling teeth. I make about 200 calls a night. If the calls were done automatically for me, I'd make a lot more. When I got home last night about 9pm, I got a call on my display from my other job. I called in this morning and they have a couple of projects beginning next week. "Can you put me down for next Friday and Saturday?" "Perfect, see you then." by then the Bluejays could be out of the series.

A lot of our weekend snow has melted off the ground. I'm back to wearing runners again. Much more comfortable and I get a ride home for tonight. I should be back before 9pm. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment