Sunday, October 30, 2016

Halloween weekend is in full swing as

there were lots of adult costumes at the "Roadhouse" last night a few doors down from Audrey's. The usual suspects were there, Storm Troopers, clowns, Batman, etc. I wonder if Audrey's books ever cringes when the adult Halloween party goers stagger out of the Roadhouse at 3am. They might fear the morning after to find their front window smashed. By the time I'm down that way to notice, wont be until this Friday anyway. 

I still hope to finish reading "Space Vulture" in November. It's not a bad read. Its my 8th book in my 10 book 2016 Goodreads book challenge. I might get to book 10 if I pick up a couple of Westerns and I can breeze through November and December if I'm without any drama in my life. I've been so busy struggling with 2 jobs, lodge, getting pension sorted out, Doctors appointments, that type of thing. Life in general.

I've got today and tomorrow night off but tonight, I'm missing the Sens/Oilers game at 7pm because I'll be at lodge leaving out of here at 6pm. I catch the #8 at Rexall to Abbottsfield and double back to get off just at lodge for 7pm. Its practice for step up night Thursday. I'll also be paying the balance of my 2016 lodge dues as well. Maybe I can get one of the brothers to give me a lift in tonight. I'm on his way. Nathan also a Oilers fan will have his cell with him and I'll get updates through out the night. I could work tomorrow at my market research job but I'd also like a night off. I might decide at the last minute to go in anyway. The only thing on tomorrow night is wrestling and I'm usually home in time to catch that after work. Otherwise its Tuesday, Wednesday at my South-side job. Thursday, I'm at lodge, Friday (if the project isn't done by then) I'll be at my market research job. If Saturday looks like its a short shift, I'll go to the South side job. I just might go into the West end job tomorrow for 5 hours and cancel Saturday there and do the South side job instead. Anne's making our Sunday brunch and its lodge tonight. I'll be out of here at 6pm tonight. That's my week ahead. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment