Sunday, October 16, 2016

When the score at Rogers

place arena was tied at 2 with Buffalo in town, I thought we might win this game. Then Talbot let in a stinker early in the 2nd. It was all downhill for the Oilers from there. McDavid hadn't even a shot on goal little alone a goal. Talbot was obviously having a tough night losing to the Sabres 6-2. There was even a goal tender change but Larson fell on our relief goaltender already with a history of concussions and he was pulled and Talbot returned. We'll regroup and host Carolina Tuesday and say Hello to the returning Nail Yakapov. Next Sunday we're in Winnipeg. Our first loss in Rogers Place arena. 

I'm not a environmentalist but I have to give a nod of approval to Canada's position on the recent Kigali deal. Its going to cost billions of dollars but by slowly eliminating the use of HFC's (hydro fluoro carbon gases) its going to make the planet cooler, eventually. HFC's are found in air conditioners and refrigerators. HFC's are hundreds of times more powerful then CFC green house gasses. By phasing out the use of HFC's will help to make the planet a bit cooler but not by much. I'm on board with this.

Earlier today I was working from a list of Horus Heresy order of reading. This list includes all of the 31 novels in the series I have to date. In this reading order (suggested by The Black Library) includes short stories, audio books and novellas. There's been a lot of short stories before the novel series I haven't got yet but most of the already published and will be re published in an anthology format in latter editions of the series. Most likely in my format in a couple of years. I have all the way up book #31 in paperback. 

Anne's doing the vacuuming and I'm just winding out my evening. This week is just a working the week at the job. I've got nothing planned. We still have a lot of snow on the ground. Kind of reminds me of mid March out there. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment