Friday, October 28, 2016

We have been getting a few days this week that are

a rain and fog mix bag. Its weather that sets the mood for Halloween weekend. All our snow from last weekend has melted off the ground but we're still getting temperatures of about +3 to +6C. Its the humidity that makes it feel warmer. Its still hoodie and sneaker weather but the Sun now sets by 6pm. At the moment I'm having my first coffee just waking up. I don't have to be out of here until about 3pm this afternoon anyway. Its a shorter commute.

Last night after work Anne brought home a really nice personal 10" Royal pizza for me and her own. The pizza place is a few side steps away from where she catches the train for home. I ate half of it last night and I have the other half for my lunch today.

The Oilers are still first in the West but that stat wont hold up for after tonight's game. The team is in Vancouver and the Canucks seldom lose at home. If we can beat these guys at home, its another test for the Oilers. Also tonight is the Eskimo's/Hamilton CFL game. I think its the last week in the regular season. The Eskimo's have crossed over to the East by virtue of where they ended up in the regular season. Because Calgary is first place in the West, during the playoffs we could face Calgary with the Esks representing the East. In other words we could have a Edmonton/Calgary match up for the Grey Cup. Instead of a winner take all,I wish the CFL in the Grey Cup finale would adapt a best of 7 like in hockey or baseball, to make the playoff season last a bit longer.

This afternoon I'm at my West end job from 4-9:30pm. I haven't worked there all month. So, I'll be following both games tonight. Its times like this where I need internet on the go. By this time next year I'm going to have it. By the time I'm out of the office tonight, the Oiler game will be in its 2nd period. I'll catch the scores at Corona station and the Eskimo results as well.Tomorrow I'm in the West end office again from but from10-6pm. Its a long day but we could be out early if there are no age quotas or cell phones. Last night I found out the project is at the half way mark. After work tonight I'm getting a iTunes gift card for Samplr. Its a cool iPad app. Looking forward to playing around with it Saturday after work. I've got Lodge practice Sunday and I'm paying the balance of my lodge dues, so that's good. I'll be missing the Oilers game but someone there will have a internet. Nathan usually does. Then I'll have Monday off as we're not working Halloween night. My West end job might be working that night but I doubt it and I'll know more tonight and I can plan for my availability for November on my break. Anne says if there is work, I'll have that for myself. I could have enough for Korg Gadget. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment