Thursday, July 27, 2017

It felt like an empty house around here last night

what with Anne at work and this being my first night without Silky being here. Sure we still have Skippy, but she was outside on the balcony for most of the night and Rusty was hiding in some dark corner of a closet somewhere. First time I've been alone in close to 20 years. Your never alone when you have your pet.

What with no sports I'm interested in, I felt like working on a beat in FL. Studio. So, I did that for most of the evening. Anne called on her 8pm break. For the most part I was on You Tube all night and having fun making my beat and looking into the vst called Nexus 2. Its a bit pricy but is quite the software. I hope to get a copy in the new year.

Anne came home at her usual time and made me a really good Angus burger/fries watching the news. My mouth just about dropped to the floor when I heard about what a certain someone was saying about Transgender people not being welcomed in their military. By now this has shocked the world. It literally smacks in the face of most civilized nations on the planet. If I was an American, my reaction would be that I'd be.......ashamed to be an American citizen at this time.....oh my God.

With just 5 weeks before I turn 65 and another 8 weeks before I'm on pension, I'm getting a little board. There's just so much of anything one can do. I'm not big on TV and there's only so much reading to do, and only so much of anything. I'll be glad when I go back to work. Anyway, that's about all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment