Tuesday, July 11, 2017

This afternoon Anne's

sister is on a working visit to Edmonton. Her job takes her out here at least once/year. Its good because she takes us out for dinner and my wife gets to spend some quality time with her other then face time over the iPad.

I've had 2 major posts over there at the Novation Circuit Facebook owners group. Each of them have received over 45 responses. If anything else, I know how to generate conversation. 

Here it goes. Since yesterday this place has had a construction crew out there. They are digging out the ground level concrete (patio) area outside of the ground floor suites here. They've had a Bobcat beeping periodically out there starting from the South side of the building.

I'm calling the office tomorrow  to see if I've got any work this week. I set up a Doctors appointment for 3:15pm Friday, so if there is a new project coming (I don't see it happening) it come as early as Thursday or as late as Friday. Or my higher ups might just put the project on hold until summer break is over. that'd be ok by me. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment