Friday, July 21, 2017

I headed out of here about

1:30pm catching the bus to Clareview and the train to Central. I had a long wait at Central for the #3 but I was at my music store with plenty of time. I got my business done. No money changed hands. Then I got my cheque (5 hours) and the #5 to Audrey's and got my book. After a few minutes wait at Corona my train came in for Clareview. I got everything accomplished and I only spent $12, nice.

So yesterday, I'm thinking well the Eskimo game (cfl) doesn't gt underway 8pm. Usually the 1st half nothing happens. Too many 2 and outs. I just follow the game in a open tab and refresh the browser every 5 minutes or so. What's this? The game is in Q3 and its 13-25 for the Home team. Wait now the Esks are on the road so the game began over 2 hours ago. Rats. I didn't miss much. I thought for sure this was going to be a loss for Edmonton. The Esks scored 18 points in Q4 for a comeback win. The game ended up Esks 31 Hamilton 28. That makes it 4-0 for the Eskies. Next weekend we're back at Commonwealth.  

So it doesn't look like we have any work at the market research job until the Civic holiday weekend that 1st week in August. I also need to shore up my other job on the South side about that same time as well so I can return mid August/labour day weekend. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment