Saturday, July 29, 2017

I'm doing the summer thing

chillin and relaxing. Next week I'm going to check in on the job, if they want me back, that sort of thing. I'm hoping to get back as tbh boredom is settling in.

Last nights BC Lions/Eskimo game here at Commonwealth quite the game. Both coaches were throwing out "challenge flags" through out the 2nd half. The Esks got lucky and won most of them. We scored a major on a punt return and 7 more points off of turnovers. It was a great night for football. Looked like it was a full house

So for tonight, I'm trying to make Open Broadcast Studio (OBS) work on my 2009 laptop. The You Tube community was saying if I ran OBS under Studio version at 30 frames per second, my video might not look clean but it would be passible. I found a 60 vs 30 fps video and there's really not that much difference between the to. I'm going to work on this after Anne calls at 8pm.

So, I've been on you tube, checking my email, having lunch, reading and having the odd snooze here and there. This is ok for awhile but I need work. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment