Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Having a nice couple of days

off here. Last night the project was completed, so I have a few days off and the weekend until the next project next week.

I'm picking up my cheque on Friday then over to Long and McQuade to pick up the iRig HD 2 and a 1/8>1/4 cable. I'm having my Circuit with me complete with batteries and my headphones. I'll buy both and then test the iRig out then and there. Hopefully it will record into my sequencer. If it does, great, cash out and go. If not, then its the Zoom h1 might be the same cable. Test, and if the h1 works and the iRig doesn't then its the h1. They're both the same price. then I have another 4 day weekend. Hopefully with the iRig/h1, have a fun weekend.

Once I get the device I need (Anne doesn't know yet) I've been invited out for a lodge boys afternoon at one of our brethren members. Just to have a informal meeting, hot dogs, hamburgers snacks and have a gab session, lodge business etc. Should be a fun afternoon.

Shortly after 2pm this afternoon, Conner McDavid just signed a 8 year deal with the Oiler's for $100M. Wow. I'm happy he signed the deal worth $12.5M per year. If the ride goes well for him, when he's 28 years old, he'll be worth a lot of money. The deal takes place in the 2018-19 season. That's good news for the Oilers. Does it mean the Oilers win a Stanley cup next year? Hard to say.  

Since we finished the project last night, all I need do is go to the office Friday to get the cheque, like I said. In the meantime, I have a week off. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment