Friday, July 14, 2017

Its been a slow couple of days around here lately

after Donna had left for home. I put together a couple of Circuit tracks and uploaded one of them. I made my 2nd Circuit track about 8pm last night but haven't posted it to You Tube yet.

Today I'm heading out of here about 2pm. First to Provincial with some pension forms. I received one of them the other day when Donna was here. I'm not sure if they are the right forms though. Then its upstairs to my Doctors office. I need to have him take my weight, get some blood pressure pill and this skin care cream samples as well and see what has happened with my imaging appointment May 8. The reception had said "no news is good news." I can live with that.

After Provincial, and the Doctors office, I'm popping into Audrey's for a book then home. Anne will have something for me and then there's the Ottawa/Eskimo game tonight at 8pm. Other then that, I have nothing going on this weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment