Tuesday, July 25, 2017

We're working through losing

silky Sunday. Yesterday afternoon Anne was negotiating with a pet cremation service. In a couple of weeks, we're getting Silky cremated and a nice urn for him. I got a good photo of him and he goes to the left side of the wall unit and Silky's urn goes beside the TV just underneath him. Pledges remains where he is and his urn goes underneath him. I've been preoccupied with what's been going on here, I have yet to get a photo of Silky (I'm using the one featured below)

It was a gloomy overcast rainy day Monday. The Sun didn't come out to about 8pm but warmer weather should come out over the next several days. Its calling for 27 and 28 Wednesday and Thursday.

I hadn't been to the lab yet. They just got the request in last week but I'm going Wednesday for sure. I'm really anxious to know if I have a thyroid situation. For my height and age, I'm 80 lbs over weight. I just have a big belly. I'm not obese or anything. 

So far I've yet to hear from my music store, when my item will be in. I'm thinking Friday at the earliest. As soon as that's in I can begin making some beats with my Novation Circuit with proper sound so it doesn't come out as mono.

At the moment I'm taking it easy, staying up late, sleeping in, reading "Way of Kings," eating. I'll be going back to work after labour day weekend. One way or another. I'd rather do the South side job as its more steady. The other job, I could work 3 days here off a week and steady for a month. Its very spotty. The thing is I can't collect ei and old age security at the same time. As soon as I get on my old age pension, I'm canceling my ei. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment