Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Yesterday morning before bed

Anne noticed our under-the-sink kitchen pipes had leaked. I was to go to the rental office first thing in the morning to get a work order for the plumber. "Emergency." I got a call at about 1:45pm saying the plumber's ETA was about 10 minutes. The guy showed up (Anne was sleeping) and took out his flashlight checked under the affected area. No leek that he could tell. He ran the water. Can't fix what isn't broken. I told this to Anne when she got up and she went ballistic. It's a slow leek. She got the guy over here and after moving some of her cleaning products she found a bottle of air freshener had leaked spilling its contents all over the place. Yeesh.

Yesterday I took out a subscription to Logic Pro. for the iPad. It comes with ~ 15 GB of content, which I haven't downloaded yet. I had to offload some apps to make room for this. I need to watch a few more videos. It comes with video lessons.

After all of that, Anne and I wanted to go out and vote in the Advance polls at the Clareview rec centre. After we'd go to Boston Pizza. We took the walker out for me as Anne went to feed the birds. She wanted me to meet her at the Walmart parking lot bus stop on 40th Street. Alright. I had a 10-minute wait for her and she complained it was too hot for her and she couldn't make the trek to the Clareview rec centre. We aborted that idea and decided to go to BP's They really watered down their menu. They have 1 style of burger and a plant-based burger. $20 for a burger & fries? Uggh. So I took the walker and Anne went to Superstore as I walked around by Sifton School and back along 50th Street. I noticed a traffic accident on the 137th/50th intersection. And here was Anne pushing her Superstore cart into the Wyndham Crossing parking lot We watched what was going on with the accident for a bit, then helped her with her stuff to inside the apartment. She couldn't get any pop because all of the cheap stuff was sold out. She got us a 12-pack box of canned diet Coke, which should last me a few days. Also, I ended 7,521 steps on the day. Not quite the record for a single day as last week but close enough. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment