Saturday, May 20, 2023

Anne didn't put up much of a fight

when I told her I bought 3 items from Amazon I bought a lens filter ($18) for my Sony camera. Also in that order was a Camera cage as well to protect the camera. The cage has 1/4" holes in it and a cold shoe. The cage will allow me to mount the camera to my Sony tripod in a vertical position to help prevent rolling shutter.  Apparently. Also in that order, I bought a blue tooth speaker for my iPad. The whole order cost me $135. It will be here on tomorrrow. 

It's been a very smoking week, other than Wednesday. Yesterday forest fire smoke got so thick a drone shot almost blanketed the image. AQI was @ 11 today. More of this over the next few days. Not a nice Victoria day long weekend.

Anne ordered us Royal Pizza for diner which was real nice. I've got a video I want to upload for today Going to try a picture in a picture. See how that turns out. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment