Wednesday, May 3, 2023

I have an hour or so

of work tech time on my laptop at 1pm. Plus Anne wants me to watch out for her Amazon order today and if that's not enough, Anne has Teleus coming over between 3-5. All before the Oiler's Vegas game tonight. Yeesh.

I'm closing in on getting this NVME M.2 drive business sorted out. After today's business, I have lodge tomorrow night and maybe some duty there. I was asked if through my iPad I can provide Lodge with some music. I'd be filling in for our organist. If he's not there.

Plus if that's not enough we have our lease agreement forms to fill out online. I'm not exactly sure what's going on here with them but Anne wants to drag me into the rental office Friday so we can sort this stuff out. Punctuated in between all of this I might be able to catch tonight's Oilers game and Saturdays. Yeesh, it never stops. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment