Monday, May 1, 2023

Firday I went out

 to Memory Express to get my Ram and Anne her headset. Also some lunch at Harvey's. Saturday I had my breakfast gathering and watched the Oilers take out LA Kings. Sunday I installed the Ram and tried to install the M.2 drive but for some reason, it wouldn't work. I think I had something to do with its position in Bios. I'll try this again this week.

We intended to go to the rental office today to get our lease taken care of. But first, we picked up our mail and there was our ETS city bus passes😀 At least our transportation is set up for the year. We were just about headed to the office when Anne noticed the closed sign on the door. What? So, we'll try again Friday before she goes to work

My job wants to install a few related apps this week, and the techs want to walk me through on how to use them. Probably something similar to what Anne had to go through in her job last week. 

Not much going on this. Wednesday Oilers are in Vegas for round 2 game #1. Thursday I have lodge and Friday game #2 Oilers/Vegas. I just want to get our lease agreement sorted out this week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment