Sunday, May 21, 2023

The smoke is still pretty heavy

out there. I'm not sure if there were a lot of folks outside yesterday. A bit disappointing for the organizers at Fort Edmonton Park as today was opening day. 

Speaking of which I haven't heard anything about lodge volunteer positions at the Fort Edmonton Park Museum. I've been going out for years pairing up with a lodge brother. One of the guys from Commercial Lodge last year was there every day unknown to us. Next Thursday is our last Lodge meeting before we shut it down for the summer. We might get an announcement then but why bother if Jordan is going to be there every day. Kind of takes the wind out of our sales. 

Speaking of lodge stuff, my Amazon order should be arriving today. I should be getting my Anker BT speaker. I bought it mainly for the lodge as Kelly asked me if I could do sound for lodge meetings. I did earlier this month. Dan was very happy with my "performance." Although I can't play the organ I can at least provide lodge with music. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment