Thursday, May 25, 2023

Starting next month

the Northgate seniors association will be closed for one year for reno's. They've been wanting to do this for a while now. I've never had much interest in NESA before, because I've been working, even as a senior I've been working. Now I'd like to join NESA and get into some clubs. I can see going out several times a week, even in winter. It's just a bus ride to Londonderry Mall and the #128 bus to NESA's front door on Saint Michale's. property. 

Speaking of work looks like another project is about to begin next week. I have no details. Privacy prevents me from mentioning anything about work beyond the above. I hope it's a couple of full-pay cheques at least. I have a few bills to pay, and I want to get some lighting for my studio I'm looking at getting a lantern soft box and a video light. 

Yesterday was just a me day. No incoming calls etc. Speaking of calls though and chat I'm back on Skype, for people I know. I'm not permanently logged in. In case your reading this 😎 Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment