Thursday, May 18, 2023

Yesterday Anne and I went

across the street to Cork & Barley (formally Bo Didlies). I had the bacon cheeseburger, otherwise known as their Brigade burger. I hadn't realized that Wednesday was their Wings night. They were swamped by the time we were finishing up. My meal was overpriced for what it was worth. Eating out is expensive these days.

I'm expecting an Amazon order today. I bought this computer tower caddy on rollers. I've been wanting to have my tower off my desk for a long time. I want to have a ring light in that space for my Sony ZV e10 camera. Along with the order are 2 6' USB C to USB 3 cables.. 1 cable goes from the tower to the Sony, and the other goes to my headphones.

Our outing wasn't very nice. Anne wanted to go to Costco after dinner and I walked with her to the bus stop out by our place to rest my back. & legs. It was breezy but my Elks hat remained on my head. I walked around to the new bus shelter on 134th Ave & 50th Street. It was a beautiful Spring early evening. My path continued to the rental office entrance and home. At the end of the day, I did over 7,100 steps. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment