Saturday, May 13, 2023

This morning I was at

my bi-weekly spiritual men's breakfast meeting. I had to cut it short when we concluded everything so I could meet with Telus to get our phone fixed. I was barely at the door to my suite when he arrived an hour earlier. 

So it took the tech guy to check on the cable box outside and to do a system check on everything and everything works out fine. He was supposed to be here between 1-3 but he had everything up and running by 11am. Sweet.

This week: Tomorrow if the Oilers don't win, they are done. I suspect this will be the case. So I have that to watch. Also, I hope to have another video for next Saturday. Anne and I are going out for Mother's Day on Tuesday. She wants to try iHop. Hopefully, there will be a game 7 Tuesday. I want to make an appointment with our local PCN over here on Fort Road. They have a foot nurse I need to see again. Other than that, nothing else going on. ANyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment