Saturday, May 6, 2023

About once a month or so

I'll have a sleeping pill like I did this morning before bed. These are in gell form about the size of a baby fingernail. When I take one of those, it knocks me out for about 7 hours.  

It's pretty breezy out there, with the wind blowing out of the South East at 29kmh. Our temperature is +18* celsius. The early part of this week will be in the low to mid +20's but in the latter half, we're looking at +28*- +31*. I like it between +18* 

Game #2 is this afternoon at 5pm. Oilers/VGK. Oilers are down by 1 but I feel the boys will pick it up tonight and tie the series. Otherwise, not much else is going on. One can only do so much of anything before boredom sets in. However, I got enough on my plate as it is. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment