Saturday, August 19, 2023

Anne ordered us a

Royal pizza for dinner last night. I thought it was alright but it didn't sit very well with her. I watched WWE wrestling enjoying my pizza. A last hometown match with Edge and Sheamus. I enjoyed watching Edge win.

The HDMI cable I ordered earlier this week worked ok and displayed my iPad screen on my computer monitor perfectly. It just didn't deliver audio. I haven't tried it with my Camlink capture card to OBS yet. However, I discovered a piece of software that lets me deliver video/audio (AV) from my iPad to my computer monitor into OBS. The only caveat (even though it's free) displays a huge watermark and gives 2 minutes of recording time. The company has 2 other payment plans: 6 months & 1 year. I can't recall what the 6 month plan was but the 1 year plan is only $10. The only problem (again) is they only accept payment via PayPal and some obscure credit card I've never heard of or seen before. I uploaded Cad $20 to my Pay Pal account but because here in Canada it takes 3-5 business days to transfer funds. The whole idea is to get a webcam overlay on my iPad screen with real-time audio. So I have to wait until Tuesday at the earliest or Thursday at the latest just to buy this. Yeesh. I'm also aware of i0s 17 Beta which allows the use of mirrorless cameras to act as an external webcam for pip. That's not what I want for now. 

I have another new subscriber. #193. On the immediate horizon, I'm looking at the printer I mentioned previously. I'll be giving my Patreon's things like T-shirts; cups, hats, stickers, shoutouts all kinds of things at various tiers. This is once I get to 200 subscribers. This is a project for next year at least. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment